Risk Policy & Portfolio Manager
- A comprehensive compensation package, including attractive long-term benefits
- Be part of a leading Fin-tech group in SEA, with the presence at 7 Asian markets (https://oriente.com/)
- Opportunity to work and develop in a booming industry.
We are searching across Vietnam for a top-tier Vietnamese talent to be our data expert in credit risk area to operate our risk engine powered by advanced technology and designed by smart people.
- Ability to make an impact to the company – responsible for risk policy, set up underwriting strategy and ensure high quality portfolio.
- Collaborate with regional team, line-manager, data expert and colleagues to create optimal risk management model.
- Part of Project Management for new product approvals and new business.
- Company database management: to manage different kinds of company database, refresh lists of companies to target, classify various customer segments.
- Due diligence: to establish, maintain due diligence, moderate/ co-ordinate activities from relevant counter-parties to seek business growth, process enhancement opportunities.
- Qualifications: University Graduate, major in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Statistic, Econometric or related fields.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in Banking or Consumer Finance firms with practical knowledge in credit policy, portfolio management or credit verification/underwriting.
+ Exposure to credit and risk techniques, quantitative analysis, system UAT experiences.
+ Be familiar with local regulations, legal requirements in banking, consumer finance industry.
+ Understanding of consumer finance industry and macro economics.
• Email email@example.com your portfolio, LinkedIn or CV