Partnership Product Development Manager
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- A comprehensive compensation package, including attractive long-term benefits
- Be part of a leading Fin-tech group in SEA, with the presence at 7 Asian markets (https://oriente.com/)
- Opportunity to work and develop in a booming industry
- To work with partners & internal stakeholders (local & regional office) to identify and develop scalable-lending-products, including but not limited to opportunity identification, value proposition, customer journey, product parameters, system requirements, go-to-market strategy.
- Initiates customers, competitor and market researches to evaluate the competitors’ product development, voice of customer (VOC), voice of partner (VOP), etc. to adjust product portfolio (parameters, pricing, processes, systems, etc.) accordingly.
- Cooperates with Marketing team on preparation of marketing campaigns, incl. internal and external communication (preparation of campaign briefs – target customers’ definition, main product benefits, product differentiation from competitors, etc.) and marketing materials (like leaflets, posters, direct mails, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Digital Banking/Consumer Finance/Fin-tech/E-wallet.
- Proven records in working with partners to develop product/solution on digital platforms (e.g. mobile app, website).
- “Can do”, “Just get things done” spirit.
- Self-motivated, adaptive, resilient.
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org your portfolio, LinkedIn or CV